Expected Results of Excellent Strategic Planning and Execution
1. Developed disciples of Christ who are representing Jesus as they advance in their personal spiritual and whole-life well-being and serve others through their excellence in their everyday endeavors and ministry above and beyond the everyday. This includes specific leadership development, equipping additional people to fulfill leadership roles as CrossWinds disciples people within its body and among the people served in the other four contexts.
2. Well-functioning administrative systems that support the breadth and depth of ministry activities within CrossWinds, coordinating the people engaged and the tasks required for achieving planned activities well. This includes specific leadership development in leveraging these systems. In addition, these systems will assist in the coordination of strategic efforts, increase the stewardship of resources and increase the impact of CrossWinds’ ministry.
3. The vision, mission and values of CrossWinds are known and personally embraced by those who identify themselves as a part of its faith family. This will help to bring forth unity of mission efforts as CrossWinds impacts the community.
4. Impact to the community will increase as CrossWinds more effectively serves on each of its strategic fronts. Impact in service to the community should also yield numerical growth for the communication as it draws people to participate in its vision and mission to love God and represent Jesus as they serve others.
5. A well-placed new lead pastor is equipped to serve effectively from Day 1 of this person’s installment to lead the congregation
The 5-year strategic plan for CrossWinds Community Church is outlined in more detail and available for review upon request. We desire to call a new Lead Pastor that will help us complete this plan while also leading the way on the next plan.