"As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34-35 (NIV)
Mission :: To help Men of CrossWinds become more Christ-like in their lives!
Purpose :: The purpose of the men’s ministry is to provide men of CrossWinds the opportunity for spiritual, relational, and recreational growth that includes having fun with other guys.
:: Goals :: A variety of activities/events will be provided for men to grow and support one another
- Promote spiritual growth of men.
- Provide a fun and relational environment for men.
- Provide opportunities for men to serve others.
- Reach out to men beyond the boundaries of CrossWinds.
:: Programs and Activities ::
- Steak Outs - That's meat on the grill boys! And, a short Bible Study
- Fall Retreat - Great camp site; nature; fishing; fun with the guys; relevant topics for spiritual and relational growth
- Activity Events - Paintball, Bowling, Skeet Shooting, etc.
- Service Events - Clean up at Salvation Army Camp; prepare Thanksgiving Baskets and distribute to area families; etc.
:: Contact ::
Mike Marty, 715-220-6244 -or- email@example.com
Please give Mike a call if you have any questions or want to get involved.